Keyword green eggs
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 Eggs
- 15 tbsp of spinach crystals
- 3 tbsp butter
- Bit of Microgreens
- Mix 5 tbsp of spinach crystals with a tbsp of water until smooth and add to egg mixture. To get the green smooth color it's good to mix eggs in the mixer. It will give your omelette a nice crepe texture
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter to the skillet and heat over MED to MED-LOW. Add beaten egg mixture and stir them around the pan with a rubber spatula, pulling the sides in towards the middle, swirling the pan slightly so the runny egg mixture on top hits the pan and cooks. Cook for about 2 minutes, until eggs are just slightly shiny on top. Carefully lift up the edge of the omelet and check to see if the eggs are lightly golden on the bottom.
- Mix the rest of the spinach crystals with melted butter
- Place the omelette in a plate and add microgreens. You can also add spinach or mushrooms or any other veggie of your choice. After adding the veggies add the spinach crystals mixture on top and add some fresh crystals for garment and extra flavor.
- Once you have placed all the ingredients, gently fold the omelette over the filling.