Prep Time 2hrs, 15 min
No Cook Time→ Frozen Time is minimum 4 hrs
Total Time 6hrs, 15min
Servings 16 bars
for the crust:
for the filling:
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews , soaked for 2+ hours.
- Juice of 3 limes (¼ cup + 2 tablespoons)
- Add 2 tablespoons of JustOne Organics Pineapple food crystal
- Zest of 3 lemons
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla← I used 3 tsp of vanilla
- 1 Add the oats, pecans, dates and coconut oil into a food processor. Process until a sandy, sticky texture forms. Transfer this into a parchment-lined 8x8 baking pan. Press firmly into the bottom to create a crust.
- 2 Add the soaked cashews (they need to be soaked!), lime juice and zest, syrup, coconut oil and vanilla into a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- 3 Pour the filling over the crust and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 4 When ready to serve, allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes, then slice. Store in the freezer and enjoy as a refreshing cold treat on a hot day!
Click here for the original recipe link.