Blackberry Coconut Energy Bites
Prep Time Overnight soak for dates
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time Overnight + 20 minutes
Servings 18 balls
- 10 Pitted Dates (soaked overnight)
- ½ cup Peanut Butter (extra if consistency needs adjusted)
- ½ cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons Blackberry Whole Food Crystals (more if taste needs to be stronger)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except for Blackberry crystals.
- Add blackberry crystals in 2 tablespoons at a time, taste between uses to ensure desired taste is achieved. Add more than 6 tablespoons if necessary!
- If mixture becomes dry and crumbly, which does happen when adding crystals, add a little more peanut butter.
- Mixture should be paste consistency.
- Roll into 18 equal sized balls.
- Roll balls into Blackberry flakes.
- Place in container and store in fridge to enjoyed right away or freezer to prolong shelf life.
Keyword Blackberry, peanut butter, no bake, energy bites, coconut, gluten free
(Adapted from this recipe: https://www.turningclockback.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-energy-balls/)