Ready in 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons Miso Crystals
- 14g Spinach Crystals (about ½ cups)
- 1 cup soaked (overnight in salt water) cashews+almonds mix
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichokes
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add soaked cashews and almonds to a blender, pour lemon juice and make a creamy sauce.
- Add miso and spinach crystals, nutritional yeast and salt & pepper into the blender, and blend.
- Put chopped artichokes into an oven-proof cup and pour spinach sauce over it.
- Bake for 50 min at 320 degrees F.
If you’re into crunchy foods, serve with celery sticks. Also, sprinkle with fresh basil! Add balsamic! Do it your way, as always.