Baked Miso & Green Cheeze Mac
Ready in 35 minutes, plus pasta cooking time
- 42g (1.5 oz) Miso Crystals
- 8.5g (0.3 oz) Broccoli Crystals
- 8.5g (0.3 oz) Kale Crystals
- ¼ cup butter (4 tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder, or ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 cups mylk
- 0.5 oz nutritional flakes
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- Squeeze lime juice
- Melt butter in a pan and add the chili or paprika powder and rice flour. Cook on low until it smells like pie crust, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add milk of choice. Bring to a gentle boil. Turn off the stove.
- Add nutritional flakes, miso crystals, broccoli & kale crystals, lime juice and arrowroot powder. Mix well.
- In an oven-proof dish mix cooked pasta and sauce.
- Take 4 slices of bread & 4 tablespoons butter. Blitz in a blender to crumbs.
- Spread butter crumbs on pasta and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let’s eat!
For a print-friendly version of this recipe click here