Ready in 20 min + overnight time
Makes one 5.5” tart
- ½ cup cashew & hazelnuts mix (soaked in salt water overnight)
- Small handful dried coconut
- 3 medjool dates
- Pinch of pink salt
- 22g Banana Crystals (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup cashews (soaked overnight in salt water)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 ½ inches vanilla pod
- ⅛ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup nut mylk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Pinch pink salt
- In a blender, mix all the crust ingredients until sticky, not flaky or creamy. And line a small tart with parchment paper.
- For the filling, blend all the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy. Then take half out.
- Add chocolate of choice and cream once again.
- Layer the plain filling onto the crust and put into the freezer to firm up.
- Then layer the chocolate layer.
- Blitz the topping ingredients just enough for them to stick together but have maximum texture left.
- Top your pie and let sit in the fridge overnight.