Ready in 15 min
Whenever I encounter fog, I get a craving for gas-station coffee. You know, the one with all those creamers. Somehow I still remember it after many, many years. Well, here’s something just as delicious, simple, easy and organic!
- 10 oz moka coffee
- Chocolate of choice
- 1 tablespoon banana crystals
- 1 cup nut mylk
- Maple syrup to taste
- Make coffee in a moka pot*
- On stovetop, heat mylk and add chocolate, banana crystals and maple syrup. Stir well.
- Pour over coffee and sip watching the clouds.
* Moka pots are not the only way to make coffee. We all have our favorite ways. Please treat yourself.