Ready in 2 hours + fermentation time
Makes 1 loaf
This bread comes out fragrant, thick and moist, much like a forest in August.
- 14g Banana Crystals (about ½ cup)
- 14g Carrot Crystals (about ½ cup)
- 2 ½ cups flour blend of choice
- 1 cup cashew kefir
- 0.1 oz cinnamon sticks
- ½ cup dates
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 cup nut mylk
- Pinch salt
- Mix flour & kefir and ferment overnight.
- In a high-speed blender, mix cinnamon stick, dates, ginger powder, coconut oil, Banana Crystals, Carrot Crystals, salt and mylk.
- Combine flour and Crystal mixes. Pour into a pan and bake at 320 degrees F for 1.5 hours.
Reheat in oven as needed.