Ready in 15 min
- 14g Broccoli crystals (~ 0.5 oz)
- 2g Spinach crystals (~ 0.1 oz)
- Creamed coconut 3.5 oz
- Cacao butter 1 oz
- Plant mylk 2.5 cups
- Lemon juice to taste*
- Asafetida gum powder*
- Pink salt to taste
- Toppings: cracked black pepper, Kashmiri chili powder & pine nuts*
- Gently melt the creamed coconut & cacao butter in a pan.
- Add a tiny amount of asafetida gum powder (just on the tip of the knife).
- Pour in the plant mylk of your choice; add lemon juice.
- Stir in spinach & kale crystals. Season with pink salt.
- Bring to desired temperature & serve.
* There are about 30 different types of lemon. What’s your favorite? I like the vivid yellow, fragrant, sweeter ones.
* Asafetida gum is derived from the roots of the medicinal plant. It’s easy to use in powder form and substitutes garlic & onion in cooking.
* Don’t forget to soak and dehydrate the nuts!