Ready in 45 min
Serves 3 (yeah, right!)
- 1 can coconut milk, no guar gum
- 2 cups nut mylk
- 2 tablespoons sunflower lecithin
- Vanilla bean*
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1.5 oz mango crystals*
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- Dash of pink salt
- Open the can of coconut milk and take out the solid part only. Put into a blender. Reserve the liquid for another recipe.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, turn on the sorbet setting.
*On the amount of vanilla bean: it’s really up to you. I recommend using raw vanilla pods, as much as you want of them. Or, alternatively, you can use a splash of vanilla extract. I personally prefer non-alcohol extracts, but some alcohol could be useful to prevent ice crystals if you’re storing ice cream in the freezer for later.
*If you’re into mango as much as we are, feel free to up the amount for this recipe, or even double it!