Ready in 2.5 hours
Makes two 8in pizzas
For the crust:
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup cassava flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon pink salt
- ½ cup sauerkraut juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the cheese:
- 7g Spinach Crystals 2 tablespoons
- 10g Miso Crystals 2 tablespoons
- 2 medium potatoes, skinned, boiled, water reserved
- ½ water from potatoes
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Boil potatoes until done. Peel. Reserve the water.
- Mix all crust ingredients together. Let sit 2 hours or longer (wrapped).
- In a blender, blend all cheese ingredients together until smooth.
- Press the dough into a cast iron pan, make edges.
- Pour some cheese on top. Add toppings of choice (tomatillos and yellow zucchini or patty pan squash make amazing toppings).
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, depending on crust thickness.