- 3 cups quinoa: rinsed, soaked, sprouted and cooked
- ¼ cup Peach Crystals (0.7oz)
½ cup Tempeh Crystals (0.8oz)
We made some of these crystals but we are still looking for a consistent, non soy tempeh source. If you are interested in purchasing organic non soy Tempeh crystals please click here to let us know!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mix everything together and transfer into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake in the oven at 320 degrees F until the edges are brown.
- Let cool, slice and serve.
* This tastes great cold as well. Try it with sun-dried marinated tomatoes.