- 2 oz butter
- 1.5 oz soaked and dehydrated sesame seeds (⅓ cup)*
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
14g Tempeh Crystals (~ 0.5 oz)
We made some of these crystals but we are still looking for a consistent, non soy tempeh source. If you are interested in purchasing organic non soy Tempeh crystals please click here to let us know!
- In a pan, heat up butter and maple syrup.
- Add sesame seeds and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in tempeh crystals.
- Let cool and hand form candy-sized mini bars.
* Make sure you soak seeds in salt water and dehydrate them fully before using for recipe.