Anyday Miso Soup
Ready in 10 min
- Tofu of choice 3oz*
- ½ oz miso crystals, about 8 tablespoons
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 sheet of nori
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat up cubed tofu in sesame oil, sprinkled with salt. Transfer into a bowl.
- In the same pan, heat up 2 cups water, don’t let it boil.*
- Gently stir in miso crystals and keep stirring until dissolved.
- Add miso soup to tofu bowl. Cut up the nori sheet and add to soup.
* Our choice of tofu is pumpkin seed tofu. It’s delicious & so good for the body!
* Miso is a live food. Don’t bring your water to boil to keep all the benefits of miso.
For a print-friendly version of this recipe click here