Ready in 15 min
Serves 1 generous portion or 2 smaller portions
- 4 tablespoons miso crystals
- 4 tablespoons cauliflower crystals
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 2 cups water
- 3 oz tofu of choice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Squeeze of lemon or lime
- Garnished here with cultured carrots
- In a pan, melt the coconut oil and warm in all the spices in it: cumin, cardamom, Kashmiri chili.
- If using tofu, cube it and add now. Salt, stir.
- Add spinach, coat it in spices.
- Add 2 cups water and let it heat up. Don’t let it boil, please.
- Now add the miso and the cauliflower crystals. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the nutritional yeast, coconut aminos, and a squeeze of lemon or lime.
- Garnish with carrot sticks.