Ready in 30 min + dehydrating time (9 hours) or frying time
Makes 6 burgers
- 28g Beet Crystals (about ½ cup)
- 14g Carrot Crystals (about ¼ cup)
1 tablespoon Tempeh Crystals
We made some of these crystals but we are still looking for a consistent, non soy tempeh source. If you are interested in purchasing organic non soy Tempeh crystals please click here to let us know!
- 2 cups sprouted and cooked garbanzo beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup JustOne Organics BBBQ sauce
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 2 tablespoons avocado or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rolled oats or chopped mushrooms
- Mash or pulse in a blender the garbanzo beans.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Dehydrate for 4 hours, flip over and continue dehydrating for another 5 hours. *
* Alternatively, you can bake or pan fry the burgers.