Ready in 25 min
Makes 2 servings
Sometimes we crave something fancy. Can it be easy, too? And amazing?
- 5 figs, quartered
- 1.5 oz vegan soft cheese
- 14g Beet Crystals (about ¼ cup)
- Salad greens
- Oil & Balsamic
- Cut up the figs and oven roast in a cast iron pan at 320 degrees F for about 15-20 min, until they start to juice.
- Meanwhile, mix the soft cheese and Beet Crystals in a bowl, with a spoon.
- Form small spheres with the beet mixture.
- Serve figs and beet cheese on a bed of greens, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Add crunch with some pecan pieces. Yum! Best eaten with your hands, wrapping all the different pieces into salad leaves of your choice.