Ready in 15 min
Makes 2 servings
This is for those times when your body needs a boost of something-something, as this recipe uses garlic as medicine.
- 1 clove heirloom garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ginger-Turmeric paste
- 2 cups water
- 28g Cauliflower Crystals (~ 1oz)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cracked pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Cilantro or parsley
- In a pan, warm up the ginger-turmeric paste and chopped garlic.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add garlic mixture and lemon juice to it.
- Add salt and Cauliflower Crystals, whisk well.
- Serve with plenty of chopped cilantro or parsley; top with cracked pepper.