Ready in 3 hours
Makes 5 mini servings
- 14g Cranberry Crystals (about ½ cup)
- 5 small apples
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans and cashews (soaked and dehydrated)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- Pinch pink salt
- Dash cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger juice
- Enough kombucha to mix everything together nicely, maybe ½ cup + ¼ cup more for cooking.
- Mix all ingredients together into a paste-like consistency.
- Round out the apple cores and stuff them with the cranberry mixture.
- Slow cook 2.5 hours in ¼ cup kombucha.
- Serve warm with yogurt. Top with sauce from the pan on top.