Ready in 15 min
Makes ½ cup minus a few bites
- Zest of ½ orange
- 1 orange, juiced
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice concentrate
- Handful pecans (soaked, dehydrated and chopped), about ⅓ cup
- ½ teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 14g Cranberry Crystals (about ½ cup)
- In a pan, add orange zest and juice, coconut sugar, cherry juice concentrate and pecans and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg and Cranberry Crystals.
Use it for anything! Top your coconut ice cream with it, eat it with crackers, by the spoonful, put it on cake!