Ready in 5 minutes
- 16 oz plain kombucha
- 2 tablespoons green apple crystals
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice
- 2 splashes cold hop tea*
- Very carefully stir the apple crystals into kombucha. It will form bubbles. Keep stirring until the crystals dissolve.
- Mix in maple syrup and ginger juice. Top off with hop tea.
- Pour into something pretty, sit back and enjoy a nice conversation.
* If you don’t have access to hops, you can buy a non-alcoholic hop drink at the store. You can also experiment with omitting the hops. But don’t skip the enjoyment!