Ready in 30 minutes
- Cinnamon and clove tea
- 1 tablespoon green apple crystals
- 1 tablespoon ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or to taste
- 2 wedges lemon juice
- Dash of turmeric and cayenne
- Make a pot of cinnamon and clove “tea” like you would for chai.*
- Stir in ginger juice and maple syrup.
- Squeeze in the lemon wedges and throw them into the pot.
- Put in a dash each of turmeric and cayenne.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Stir in the green apple crystals until dissolved.
- Strain into a warm cup and drink up!
*It’s very important to use real cinnamon! You can buy powdered Ceylon Cinnamon, or sticks that have many thin, soft, rolled layers on the inside.
To make a small pot of tea you’d need 3 sticks of cinnamon and 12 cloves in 2 cups of water. Simmer for 15 minutes.