Ready in 15 minutes
- 8 oz cashew yogurt
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 10 oz coconut yogurt
- 42g Strawberry Crystals (~ 1.5 oz)
- In a glass jar of your choice mix together the cashew yogurt and chia seeds. Let sit at least 4 hours or overnight.*
- Stir your chia yogurt.
- Mix 1 oz strawberry crystals with half of the coconut yogurt. Scoop on top of the chia mixture.
- Mix the rest of the strawberry crystals with the rest of the coconut yogurt. It should be lighter in color than the previous layer. Top the jar off with it. Sprinkle a bit more strawberry crystals or put in a handful of fresh berries.
* Don’t skip soaking/fermenting the chia seeds.
* You don’t have to make all the layers, of course. But please take some time to make it extra beautiful, just for you - you would for someone special. Today, and always, that someone special is you.