Raw Peach Cheezecake
Ready in 40 minutes + prep
- 3 cups soaked & dehydrated cashews
- 1 cup plant yogurt to ferment
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ melted coconut oil
- 1 cup peach crystals
- Juice of one small lemon
- 1 cup soaked & dehydrated almonds
- Dash of pink salt
- ½ cup dates
- Put cashews into a blender and puree with yogurt, coconut oil, lemon juice and maple syrup. You’re going for a smooth consistency.
- Take the mixture out and let sit, covered, for a day on the countertop.
- To make the crust, place almonds, dates and a pinch of salt into a blender.
- Blend until the mixture starts to stick together, but don’t overblend.
- Spread into a 10” springform pan.
- Divide the cashew mixture into 2.
- Place one half of the cashew cake mix into a blender and add the peach crystals.
- Scoop it onto the crust and spread evenly. A tablespoon works well for this.
- Place into the freezer to firm up.
- Take out of the freezer and spread the rest of the cashew cake mix.
- Put into the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Let defrost, decorate and serve.
*Decorating is the fun part, always! Go all out! Peaches pair well with lemon, so we made a lemon butter to scoop into the middle of this cake. We’ve also sprinkled it with gorgeous glittery raspberry crystals. Do what you do, be you!
For a print-friendly version of this recipe click here