Ready in 30 min
Squash. There’s so much in that word: comfort, holidays, autumn leaves. Squash is hygge.
- One uchiki kuri squash
- 11g Spinach Crystals (~ 0.40 oz)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- ½ tablespoon soaked fenugreek seeds
- Pink salt to taste
- Scoop out the seeds of the squash and cube the flesh, leaving skin on.
- In a medium pan on the stove, gently melt coconut oil and add mustard seeds, curry paste and fenugreek seeds.
- Warm up the spices until the mustard seeds start popping.
- Add cubed squash and 2 ½ cups water.
- Cook on medium for about 20 minutes.
- Add Spinach Crystals, stir and serve.