- 1 cup flour blend of choice
- 1 cup rice water*
2 tablespoons Tempeh Crystals
We made some of these crystals but we are still looking for a consistent, non soy tempeh source. If you are interested in purchasing organic non soy Tempeh crystals please click here to let us know!
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Few drops lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix flour and rice water and let sit for a couple of hours to ferment.
- Make small balls and fry in a pan in a bit of coconut oil.
- Make the sauce by whisking the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour over the balls and coat well.
- You can serve the spheres with a few stir-fry veggies.
* More on rice water maybe in a different section?